Seeking an outstanding candidate to join a growing semiconductor company in the field of autonomous vehicles. Be a part of a highly skilled, team-oriented group that is helping to build the future.
This R&D Engineering position offers the opportunity to participate in the development of various algorithms for our Short-Wave Infrared (SWIR) sensor, in the fields of Image Processing & Computer Vision.
• Research, develop, implement, and integrate Image Signal Processing algorithms for TriEye’s SWIR image sensor into real-time systems
• Research & develop algorithms in Computer Vision field
• Implement and integrate algorithms into demo / production systems
• MSc in Electrical Engineering or related, experienced BSc candidates will be considered as well
• Algorithms development end-to-end experience – research, from POC level to production level, in Computer Vision / Signal Processing fields
• Programming skills:
3+ years programming in Python and C++
Real-time programming experience
• Knowledge/experience in porting algorithms to HW implementation
• Knowledge in physics/optics
• Experience with camera characterization
• Experience in the design of ISP pipelines for image sensors
Send CVs to email@example.com