Seeking an outstanding candidate to join a growing startup in the field of autonomous vehicles. Be a part of a highly skilled, team-oriented group that’s helping to build the future.
This R&D Engineering position offers the opportunity to research and develop various Computer Vision algorithms based on Shortwave Infrared(SWIR) signal processing while working in conjunction with applied physics researchers.
Contribute to development and implementation of a full camera control flow, from characterization stage to Image Signal Processing algorithms.
- Msc in Electrical Engineering or related, experienced Bsc candidates will be considered as well
- Algorithms development end-to-end experience – research, from POC level to production level, in Computer Vision / Signal processing fields.
- Programming skills
- 3+ years programming Python/C++
- Real-time programming experience
- Knowledge in physics/optics
- Experience with camera characterization
- Experience in the design of ISP pipelines for image sensors