TriEye is looking for a full-time program manager to join our Tel-Aviv team. This is a unique opportunity to join an early-stage, high-growth company, and make an impact.
The program manager (PM) is responsible for executing tasks (individually or through matrix management of other employees) to ensure TriEye gets nominated for mass-production programs.
This requires the PM to be the point person for OEM’s\T1’s at TriEye, assuring execution of all required inbound and outbound activities. The PM will work at the intersection of the customers (OEM / T1) and TriEye’s Operations, R&D, Legal and Business teams.
- Managing one or more customer accounts – Automotive OEMs, Tier 1s and Tier 2s
- Analyzing, prioritizing and balancing customer requirements while taking into account R&D constraints and project timelines
- The role will require both pre-sale activities (such as managing the RFI/RFQ process and leading technical workshops) and post-sale activities.
- Manage and report customer feedback and client requests to the product group and R&D team
- Take part in defining product requirements and specifications
- Become the internal go-to person in understanding the customer’s needs
- Manage the customization process of the product for specific customer requirements
- Represent the company to the customer and maintain the relationship
- The role requires availability for international travel on short notice – up to 25%
- BSc in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Physics
- Fluency in English
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – experience in matrix-management
- 5 years minimum of experience in project/program/product management experience
- Strong leadership skills, a can-do attitude, with a proactive approach to creating a compelling product experience
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Automotive/Medical/Aviation industry experience – preferred
- 2-5 years of R&D experience – preferred
- MSc in engineering and/or MBA – preferred
Send CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org