Technical Support Engineer
About The Position
TriEye is looking for a full-time experienced Technical Support Engineer to join our Tel-Aviv team.
This is a unique opportunity to join a high-growth company - and make an impact.
The Technical Support Engineer will lead the technical interaction with customers, troubleshoot customer issues, as well as pre-sales activity. Work closely with customers and partners from major companies around the globe and have a chance to be at the forefront of world-first technology.
- Support TriEye’s WW customers, guide them and provide remote training on TriEye’s products and new technology.
- Become a technical expert in operating TriEye’s systems, and be the focal point for TriEye customers’ needs
- Execute pre/post-sale activities to support TriEye growth.
- Secure customer feedback and requirements to improve TriEye’s product offering
- Work closely with TriEye R&D on customer issues at the engineering level
- Passion to exceed and outperform while being part of a team
- Experience in a customer-focused environment.
- Experience with field support and operating of multidisciplinary systems
- Proficiency with camera optics, lens, optic filters, test & measurement equipment
- Strong communication skills. Fluent in English
- Strong sense of accountability and quality
- Scripting languages knowledge such as Python is a plus
- This is an independent role so a self-starting approach + multi-tasking skills are required
- Experience with Jira is an advantage
- Engineer or Practical Engineer in Electronics or equivalent
The role may require traveling to Customers out of Israel