About The Position
TriEye is the pioneer of the world’s first SWIR sensing technology. Based on nanophotonics research, TriEye’s technology is disrupting the world of vision sensors for the automotive market and other exciting applications.
We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer to join our team. In this role, you will be part of a growing team designing and developing SWIR perception systems to meet customer requirements worldwide. This R&D position will be focused on taking part in the creation of our Short-Wave Infrared (SWIR) sensor software interface, and to engage in a variety of software development tasks, including SDK and demo projects.
Your Day to Day
- Creating new features for TriEye's SDK, utilized both internally and by external customers
- Developing GUI applications, internal frameworks, libraries, and utilities for interfacing with TriEye’s systems
- Defining new capabilities that impact key internal activities, utilizing efficient and multi-threaded code
- BSc in Electrical Engineering/Computer Science/Computer Engineering or similar
- 3+ years programming in C++ 11 (C++ 17 - Advantage )
- Experience with the Qt framework (QML - Advantage)
- Great interpersonal skills, team-oriented, and highly motivated individual
- 1+ years of programming in Python- Advantage
- Experience in development on both Linux & Windows OS- Advantage
- Experience working in HW/SW environments- Advantage
Why should you be a TriEyoneer?
- Leading the SWIR revolution: TriEye is redefining the way machine vision systems perceive the environment with its breakthrough Short Wave Infrared (SWIR) sensing technology providing HD SWIR imaging and 3D deterministic depth information under all lighting and weather conditions.
- Timing is everything: This is your opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing deep-tech company backed by industry leaders, as it enters a significant stage of global growth
- Make yourself at home: Our beautiful and modern offices in Tel Aviv, conveniently situated near all public transportation options, are designed to provide you with a comfortable and welcoming environment
- Unlocking your potential: Be a part of an empowering, multidisciplinary team who strongly believe in constant learning and knowledge sharing, offering a range of growth opportunities
- Competitive benefits package: Free gym membership, parking, holidays and birthday gifts, Cibus, generous vacation allowance, happy hours and team events, etc.
TriEye is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.