Senior Mechanical Engineer
About The Position
TriEye is the pioneer of the world’s first CMOS-Based SWIR sensing technology. Based on nanophotonics research, TriEye’s technology is disrupting the world of vision sensors for the automotive market along with additional exciting applications.
We are looking for some exceptional talent to join our team as a Senior Mechanical Engineer. You will be part of a growing team designing and developing SWIR perception systems to meet worldwide customer requirements.
Your Day to Day
- Responsibility for an end-to-end mechanical and optomechanical design, development, and manufacturing of an electro-optical sensing system, incorporating laser sources, sensors, optics, electrical hardware, and thermal modules
- Full ownership of the mechanical solution including design, drawings, manufacturing, assembly support, tests, and experiments
- Develop electro-optical-mechanical packaging concepts
- Initiate and lead the implementation of thermal solutions to different heat dissipation challenges (in-house and contractors)
- Design jigs and develop tools to support different R&D efforts
- Collaborate with various R&D disciplines (including Electro-Optics, Photonics, Electronics, and System Architecture) to jointly develop a product that aligns with system requirements
- B.Sc or M.Sc in Mechanical Engineering with at least 5 years of experience
- In-depth knowledge of mechanical design principles for products, jigs, and tools
- Experienced with multidisciplinary systems design
- Significant understanding of high-precision optomechanical engineering principles, including manufacturing methods, testing, and assembly
- Proven experience in electronics packaging, wiring, and thermal management
- Experience collaborating with suppliers to explore diverse manufacturing methods, including those tailored for high-volume production
- Proficiency in using CAD software for both systems design and analysis, with SolidWorks preferred
- Former working experience with ePDM
- Former background in thermal design, analysis, and simulations of systems using FEA software such as Ansys or similar – an advantage
- Experience in mechanical design for the automotive industry, considering environmental conditions and vibrations – an advantage
- Self-driven, versatile, and challenges-solving oriented
- Great interpersonal skills, a team player
- Fluent in English, both verbally and in written communication
Why should you be a TriEyoneer?
- Leading the SWIR revolution: TriEye is redefining the way machine vision systems perceive the environment with its breakthrough Short Wave Infrared (SWIR) sensing technology providing HD SWIR imaging and 3D deterministic depth information under all lighting and weather conditions.
- Timing is everything: This is your opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing deep-tech company backed by industry leaders, as it enters a significant stage of global growth
- Make yourself at home: Our beautiful and modern offices in Tel Aviv, conveniently situated near all public transportation options, are designed to provide you with a comfortable and welcoming environment
- Unlocking your potential: Be a part of an empowering, multidisciplinary team who strongly believe in constant learning and knowledge sharing, offering a range of growth opportunities
- Competitive benefits package: Free gym membership, parking, holidays and birthday gifts, Cibus, generous vacation allowance, happy hours and team events, etc.
TriEye is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.