Senior Mechanical Engineer
About The Position
TriEye is the pioneer of SWIR sensing technology. Based on nanophotonics research, TriEye’s technology is disrupting the world of vision sensors for the automotive market along with other exciting applications.
We are looking for some exceptional talent to join our Electro-Optical Systems Engineering team as a Senior Mechanical Engineer.
You will be part of a growing team designing and developing SWIR perception systems to meet worldwide customer requirements.
Your Day to Day
- Responsibility for an end-to-end mechanical and opto-mechanical design, development and manufacturing of an electro-optical sensing system, incorporating laser sources, sensors, optics, electrical hardware, and thermal modules.
- Full ownership of the mechanical solution including design, drawings, manufacturing, assembly support, tests and experiments.
- Develop electro-optical-mechanical packaging concepts.
- Initiate and implement thermal solutions to different heat dissipation challenges.
- Design jigs and develop tools to support different R&D teams efforts.
- Work in collaboration with different R&D disciplines (Electro-Optics, Photonics, Electronics, and System Architecture) to develop a product meeting system requirements.
- B.Sc or M.Sc in Mechanical Engineering with at least 5 years of experience.
- In-depth knowledge of mechanical design principles for products, jigs, and tools.
- Experienced with multidisciplinary systems design.
- Significant understanding of opto-mechanical engineering principles including mechanical precision mechanisms, manufacturing methods, testing, and assembly.
- Proven experience in electronics packaging, wiring and thermal management.
- Proven work with suppliers on various manufacturing methods, including technologies for high-volume manufacturing .
- Proficiency in using CAD software for both systems design and analysis, SolidWorks preferred.
- Former working experience with ePDM.
- Former background in thermal design, analysis and simulations of systems using FEA softwares such as Ansys, or similar - advantage.
- Experience in mechanical design for the Automotive industry, considering environmental conditions and vibrations - advantage.
- Self-driven, versatile, and challenges-solving oriented.
- Great interpersonal skills, a team player.
Why should you be a TriEyoneer?
- Timing is everything! You want to be a part of a fast-growing deep-tech company backed by industry leaders, as it enters a significant stage of global growth.
- Inspiring skill development by providing growth opportunities
- Interest in supporting TriEye’s mission to improve and save lives by making Short-Wave Infrared (SWIR) technology accessible to everyone. Harnessing the power of SWIR sensing to provide superior vision, enables access to mission-critical image data even in the most challenging visibility conditions. This is a unique opportunity to take an active part in building a world’s first technology.
- Free Gym Membership
- Holidays and Birthday gifts
- Generous vacation allowance
- Happy hours and team events
TriEye is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.