Technical Project Manager
About The Position
TriEye is the pioneer of the world’s first CMOS-Based SWIR sensing technology. Based on nanophotonics research, TriEye’s technology is disrupting the world of vision sensors for the automotive market along with additional exciting applications.
We are looking for some exceptional talent to join our Photonics group as a Technical Project Manager, leading laser system design efforts, coordinating cross-functional team collaboration, and ensuring the project milestones are achieved on time.
Your Day to Day
- Develop project plans, including scope, and schedules. Providing clear direction and setting objectives
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define system requirements, specifications, and architecture for laser-based products
- Tests and Validation: Develop test plans to validate laser system performance, including stability, reliability, and safety
- Manage relationships with external vendors and suppliers involved in laser technology development to ensure their deliverables align with project requirements and timelines
- Identify and assess project risks and develop mitigation strategies to minimize potential disruptions to the project timeline
- Maintain accurate project documentation and records, including plans, requirements, process modifications, test procedures, and user manuals
- BSc / MSc in Physics, System, Electrical Engineering, or similar
- Proven experience in project management, particularly in technical product development, preferably involving laser-based products
- Experience in optoelectrical system design and integration, preferably in a product development environment. Laser system - An advantage
- Proficiency in system monitoring and management tools (MS project etc.)
- Familiarity with system engineering methodology
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
Why should you be a TriEyoneer?
- Leading the SWIR revolution: TriEye is redefining the way machine vision systems perceive the environment with its breakthrough Short Wave Infrared (SWIR) sensing technology providing HD SWIR imaging and 3D deterministic depth information under all lighting and weather conditions.
- Timing is everything: This is your opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing deep-tech company backed by industry leaders, as it enters a significant stage of global growth
- Make yourself at home: Our beautiful and modern offices in Tel Aviv, conveniently situated near all public transportation options, are designed to provide you with a comfortable and welcoming environment
- Unlocking your potential: Be a part of an empowering, multidisciplinary team who strongly believes in constant learning and knowledge sharing, offering a range of growth opportunities
- Competitive benefits package: Free gym membership, parking, holidays and birthday gifts, Cibus, generous vacation allowance, happy hours and team events, etc.
TriEye is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.