About The Position
TriEye is the pioneer of SWIR sensing technology. Based on nanophotonics research,
TriEye’s technology is disrupting the world of vision sensors for the automotive market along
with other exciting applications.
We are looking for exceptional talent to join our Photonics team as a Photonic Scientist, involved with fundamental aspects of the development of a state-of-the-art solid-state laser for Automotive vision systems.
Your Day to Day
- Mapping-out material and performance related limitations of our laser
- Offering and testing design improvements to reduce the above limitations
- Reviewing related literature and building hypotheses through simplified physical models
- Planning and executing experiments to validate hypotheses
- Consult team members and work together to research/production/productization activities.Proposing and testing design solutions / new architectures to improve the product in terms of performance, manufacturability, cost, size and reliability
- Holds M.Sc. degree in Physics, EE or equivalent (PhD is preferred)
- At least 5 years of experience in solid-state laser academic research
- At least 2 years of experience in R&D in the industry, preferably in product development
- Regularly use mathematical models for problem-solving and validation of hypotheses
- Fluent in MATLAB/Python or equivalent scientific coding platform
- Go-getter, takes on challenges with, positive attitude, and a team player
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
Why should you be a TriEyoneer?
- Leading the SWIR revolution: TriEye is redefining the way machine vision systems perceive the environment with its breakthrough Short Wave Infrared (SWIR) sensing technology providing HD SWIR imaging and 3D deterministic depth information under all lighting and weather conditions.
- Timing is everything: This is your opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing deep-tech company backed by industry leaders, as it enters a significant stage of global growth
- Make yourself at home: Our beautiful and modern offices in Tel Aviv, conveniently situated near all public transportation options, are designed to provide you with a comfortable and welcoming environment
- Unlocking your potential: Be a part of an empowering, multidisciplinary team who strongly believe in constant learning and knowledge sharing, offering a range of growth opportunities
- Competitive benefits package: Free gym membership, parking, holidays and birthday gifts, Cibus, generous vacation allowance, happy hours and team events, etc.
TriEye is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status