Quality and Reliability Manager
About The Position
TriEye is the pioneer of SWIR sensing technology. Based on nanophotonic research, TriEye’s technology is disrupting the world of vision sensors for the automotive market along with other exciting applications.
We are looking for some exceptional talent to join our product team as a Quality and Reliability Manager, to lead the quality function in the company and to ensure that all company products and services meet quality standards before they go to market.
Your Day to Day
- Engage with customers and gather feedback about the required quality/reliability requirements
- Be a contact point to the customers and prospective customers quality department. Provide support for and give presentations as required. Generate reliability reports for internal and customer use to clearly articulate the reliability of the products.
- Ensure that all necessary systems and procedures are in place to satisfy all customer requirements and audits of external certification bodies. Introduce new systems and procedures where appropriate
- Introduce the Quality Management System (QMS) and implement all relevant procedures to ensure compliance
- Ensure the product/company compliance to all the necessary quality standards including Automotive safety standards (ISO26262).
- Take responsibility for quality performance of key suppliers of Electronic Assemblies, Electromechanical and Mechanical parts/assemblies.
- Perform internal and supplier audits
- Ensure products are designed with adherence to quality, reliability and safety standards. Engage with engineering to provide early assessment of the quality/reliability of new products that the company plans to introduce. Agree appropriate screening methods to ensure that unreliable product is not shipped to our customers.
- Evaluate the final output of products to determine their quality. Evaluate product recalls. Participate in investigations of accidents or incidents to determine their causes and contributing factors. Determine the appropriate corrective actions for each situation.
- Train others in all aspects of the quality system and application of procedures.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in exact engineering, statistics or a related field
- At least 5 years of proven experience in the roles of quality/reliability management in multidisciplinary high-tech company including experience of quality/reliability management of the product in mass production
- Experience of work with manufacturing suppliers in far east including China
- Experience with automotive quality/reliability/safety standards is a big advantage
- Experience with the products involving imaging, image processing and lasers is an advantage
- Quality control certification is an advantage
- Excellent attention to details
- Fluent English
- Strong interpersonal skills and teamwork
Why should you be a TriEyoneer?
- Timing is everything! You want to be a part of a fast-growing deep-tech company backed by industry leaders, as it enters a significant stage of global growth.
- Inspiring skill development by providing growth opportunities
- Interest in supporting TriEye’s mission to improve and save lives by making Short-Wave Infrared (SWIR) technology accessible to everyone. Harnessing the power of SWIR sensing to provide superior vision, enables access to mission-critical image data even in the most challenging visibility conditions. This is a unique opportunity to take an active part in building a world’s first technology.
TriEye is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.