About The Position
TriEye, a disruptive startup developing vision sensors for automotive and other exciting applications, is looking for an HW Technician to join our innovative team, developing the next generation of infrared imaging sensors.
In this role, you will work with the HW, system, and R&D operation teams, being part of the development, assembly, and repair of electronic components that are part of TriEye’s complex electro-optical system.
Your Day to Day
- Support circuits and board bring-up
- Fix and debug boards
- Solder boards according to documents
- Work with subcontractors
- Arrange kits for assembly
- Hands-on hardware troubleshooting experience, with analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to operate bench electronic equipment and run electronic tests
- Soldering skills, including miniature SMT devices
- Ability to read and understand technical manuals, procedural documentation, and PCB schematic drawings
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment, having a strong customer-service orientation