Applied Research Engineer
About The Position
Your role will be to research different applications of our Short-Wave Infrared imaging sensor. The research will be diverse in method and content, and a combination of hands-on and theoretical skills are necessary. Be ready to scratch your head while reading an article at your computer and the next minute go align your optical setup in the lab. This position demands a versatile approach and the competence to quickly pivot between in depth analysis and broader viewpoints. While independence is a must, even more important is your ability to work and communicate as a team.
Your Day to Day
· Design and build experimental and demo systems.
· Execute experiments.
· Analyze data.
· Conduct literature reviews and research in a wide variety of fields.
· M.Sc in Physics (or Applied Physics/EE)
· At least 3 years of experience
· Excellent cooperation and teamwork skills
· Experience in an optics laboratory
· Experience in data analysis with python/Matlab
· Experience in spectral analysis is advantage