Optoelectronic System Engineer
About The Position
TriEye, a globally disruptive company developing SWIR vision sensors for automotive and other applications is looking for a Electro-Optics professional to join our Tel-Aviv team. This role will be part of a growing System Engineering team developing the best-in-class SWIR imaging system to meet worldwide customer requirements.
• Perform hands-on characterization and testing of TriEye imaging systems.
• Develop new procedures to evaluate the performance.
• Evaluate final products assuring accomplishment of technical objective
• Prepare, present reports, and make recommendations to achieve desired results.
• Work in multidisciplinary environment to debug the product.
• B.Sc. in Physics or Electrical Engineering. Advanced degree is preferred.
• Ability to perform methodical and meticulous data collection.
• At least 1 year of experience in hands-on building and measurements of optoelectronics system.
• Fundamental understanding of designing optical systems, cameras and video image signal processing chain.
• Programming skills, including C/C++, Matlab, Python.
• Experience camera performance characterization and developing imaging systems validation – advantage.
• Statistical data analysis – advantage
• Experience in opto-mechanical setups and system design – advantage