Senior Project Manager
About The Position
TriEye, a disruptive startup developing vision sensors for automotive and other exciting applications, is looking for an experienced project manager to join our innovative team, developing the next generation of infrared imaging sensors.
In this role, you will act as a hub for the company’s core developments, working closely with R&D teams and being responsible for project planning, execution, and delivery. The role requires multidisciplinary proficiency, excellent interpersonal skills, and capability for making decisions with a technically complex set of considerations, while aligning with the company’s vision.
· Develop a detailed project schedule and work plan spans from product milestones to R&D tasks
· Lead technical decisions involving mechanics, optics, HW, SW and algorithm aspects
· Provide project updates on a consistent basis to the involved teams and management
· Predict and monitor resources to achieve objectives
· Set new methodologies and/or platforms to constantly improve work efficiency
· A technological degree (B.Sc or equivalent). MA or PhD - advantage
· Experience in managing projects involving at least three of the following – mechanics, HW, optics, SW, algorithms
· At least 5 years of project management with proficiency in MS Project