Senior Project Manager
About The Position
TriEye, a disruptive startup developing vision sensors for automotive and other exciting applications, is looking for an experienced project manager to join our innovative team, developing the next generation of infrared imaging sensors.
In this role, you will act as a hub for the company’s core developments, working closely with R&D teams and being responsible for project planning, execution, and delivery. The role requires multidisciplinary proficiency, excellent interpersonal skills, and capability for making decisions with a technically complex set of considerations, while aligning with the company’s vision.
• Develop a detailed project schedule and work plan spans from product milestones to R&D tasks
• Provide project updates on a consistent basis to the involved teams and management
• Predict and monitor resources to achieve objectives
• Maintain specifications for implementation, consistently considering product goals in light of R&D status
• Set new methodologies and/or platforms to constantly improve work efficiency
• A technological B.Sc. degree or higher
• Experience with projects related to vision / electro-optic systems
• Strong interpersonal skills
• At least 5 years of project management and related experience
• Strong familiarity with project management tools, methodologies, and best practices – proficiency in MS Project is a must
• Experience in chip design disciplines – advantage
• Experience with automotive industry – advantage