About The Position
TriEye, a disruptive startup developing vision sensors for automotive and other exciting applications, is seeking an outstanding candidate to join our innovative team, developing the next generation of infrared imaging sensors. Be a part of a highly skilled, team-oriented group that is helping to build the future.
This R&D position is looking for a candidate to join its photonics team to work on a novel, cutting-edge electro-optics systems. The candidate will join the team’s efforts to develop those systems adding modeling, simulation, and concept development capabilities. He will work closely with the lab team members to improve system modeling and help improve its design, as well as work on proof-of- new concepts in the lab.
· Develop models of EO systems and physical effects that limit the performance of the system.
· Develop simulations to calculate system performance.
· Seek for practical design solutions for improving and optimizing system performance.
· Define specifications and requirements.
· Develop novel concepts, design experiments, and test them in the lab.
- A master’s degree in Physics, EE or equivalent (PhD is preferred)
- At least 3 years of experience developing electro-optics systems
- Proven experience in modelling of physical systems (preferably in Industry)
- Proven experience in developing novel technological concepts (e.g. author of patents)
- Experience working with solid-state lasers (preferred)
- Self-driven, problem solving oriented.
- Good inter-personal skills
- Matlab or Python proficiency – a must