EO System Integration Lead
About The Position
TriEye, a globally disruptive company developing SWIR systems for automotive and other exciting applications is looking for an Electro-Optics professional to join our Tel-Aviv team. This role will be part of a growing System Engineering team developing the best-in-class SWIR system to meet worldwide customer requirements.
The candidate will join the team’s efforts to integrate new products in various product life-cycle stages, from POC and alpha costumer-testing to DevKits and product beta testing. In this role the target is simple – get all parts together to an optimized winning solution.
- System characterization and performance analysis.
- Interfaces to different disciplines (HW, SW, Mechanics, Optics and Lasers) to find solutions for different challenges.
- Building EO setups and integrate systems
- Carry out performance testing and system optimizations under tight schedules
- Lead systems hand-off to customers together with the business department
- BSc degree in Physics, EE or equivalent (MSc is preferred)
- At least 3 years of experience in hands-on building and measurements of optoelectronics system.
- Hands-on experience and deep understanding of complex EO systems
- Self-driven, problem solving oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal and leading skills.
- Python, MATLAB, or C proficiency – advantage.