About The Position
TriEye, a globally disruptive company developing SWIR sensing systems for automotive and other exciting markets is looking for a system engineering professional to join our Tel-Aviv team. This role will be part of a growing System Engineering team developing the best-in-class SWIR perception system to meet worldwide customer requirements.
The candidate will join the team’s efforts to design electro-optics SWIR-based system.
Your Day to Day
- System design of machine vision system
- Plan, design, and execute in-depth system payload performance evaluation tests
- Interfaces with different disciplines (HW, SW, Mechanics, Optics and Lasers) to find the best performance in various scenarios
- Research and analysis of system limitations for coming up with the best performing product
- A BSc degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent (MSc is preferred)
- At least 3 years of experience in system engineering.
- Technical experience in EO engineering, control systems, embedded computing, or electronics.
- Hands-on experience building and measurements of optoelectronics system - advantage.
- Experience with designing complex systems.
- Self-driven, problem solver.
- Good inter-personal and leadership skills.
- Python, MATLAB or C proficiency – advantage.