Image-Sensor Characterization Engineer
About The Position
This role will be part of a growing System Engineering team developing a Short-Wave Infrared Sensor for Autonomous Vehicle and ADAS systems.
· Perform hands-on data extraction and image data analysis of imaging systems and semiconductor devices
· Develop methods for repeatable and reliable characterization
· Prepare and present reports to drive performance optimization
· Perform product debug in a multidisciplinary environment
· B.Sc. in Physics or Electrical Engineering. M.Sc. is preferred
· At least 2 years of experience in hands-on building of electro-optical setups for measurements of either image-sensor or other semiconductor devices
· At least 1 year experience in semiconductor devices validation
· Proven experience in Matlab or Python.
· Understanding in FAB procedures and semiconductors fabrication
· Experience in image processing and video image signal processing pipelines
· Programming skills in automation scripting, SQL