Senior Software Engineer
About The Position
TriEye, a disruptive startup developing vision sensors for automotive and other exciting applications, is seeking an outstanding candidate to join our innovative team, developing the next generation of infrared imaging sensors. Be a part of a highly skilled, team-oriented group that is helping to build the future.
This R&D Engineering position offers the opportunity to participate in the development of our Short-Wave Infrared (SWIR) sensor software interface, involving both low level and high level code development, as well as participating in a variety of both SDK- and demo-oriented software development.
· Design & develop new features for our SWIR camera API, used both internally and by external customers.
· Participate as a key member in the definition of next generation camera(s) interface, including abstraction of complex logical modules.
· Participate in the development of internal frameworks, as well as in definitions of new capabilities, affecting major internal activities.
· B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering, strong Computer Science/Computer Engineering. B.Sc. candidates will be considered as well.
· Programming skills:
o 5+ years programming in C/C++
o 2+ years programming in Python
o Embedded programming experience
· Experience in development on both Linux & Windows OS
· Experience with sensors (image, radar or similar) – advantage
· Experience with free RTOS - advantage