About The Position
TriEye, a disruptive startup developing vision sensors for automotive and other exciting applications, is seeking an outstanding candidate to join our innovative team, developing the next generation of infrared imaging sensors. Be a part of a highly skilled, team-oriented group that is helping to build the future.
This R&D Engineering position offers the opportunity to participate in the development of our Short-Wave Infrared (SWIR) sensor software interface, as well as participating in a variety of both SDK- and demo-oriented software development.
- Participate in the development of new features for our SWIR camera API, used both internally and by external customers.
- Participate in the development of internal frameworks, as well as in definitions of new capabilities, affecting major internal activities.
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering/Computer Science/Computer Engineering or similar.
- Programming skills:
- 2+ years programming in C/C++
- 2+ years programming in Python
- Experience in development on both Linux & Windows OS
- Worked in HW/SW environments – advantage.