Image Processing System Engineer
About The Position
TriEye is the pioneer of the world’s first SWIR sensing technology. Based on nanophotonics research, TriEye’s technology is disrupting the world of vision sensors for the automotive market along with other exciting applications.
We are looking for some exceptional talent to join our System Architecture team as Imaging Architect, leading research and solution definition for SWIR imaging system and involved with a variety of system architecture activities.
Your Day to Day
- Use scientific and applied research methods for advanced technical problems solution
- Keep track on latest state of the art in related domains, utilize and benchmark relevant innovative solutions.
- Complete the full innovation path from ideation, literature survey, PoC, simulation and experimental analysis, to implementation and integration in the new products
- Modeling of new system features, configurations, and characteristics
- Research, PoC and definition of new processing solutions for performance improvement for variety of artifacts and operation conditions
- Analysis and solution definition for new system features and configurations
- Research and analysis of system limitations for coming up with the best performing product
- Close work with Algorithmics group and all groups in R&D and Product
- A MSc degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics or equivalent (PhD is preferred)
- At least 3 years of experience in research and development of complex sensor systems and image processing.
- Technical experience in imaging systems development, modeling and simulation
- Hands-on development experience using Python, MATLAB or C
- Self-driven and highly motivated to solve high-impact practical problems through research and innovation
- Team player
- Good inter-personal, presentation and leadership skills
Why should you be a TriEyoneer?
- Timing is everything! You want to be a part of a fast-growing deep-tech company backed by industry leaders, as it enters a significant stage of global growth.
- Inspiring skill development by providing growth opportunities
- Interest in supporting TriEye’s mission to improve and save lives by making Short-Wave Infrared (SWIR) technology accessible to everyone. Harnessing the power of SWIR sensing to provide superior vision, enables access to mission-critical image data even in the most challenging visibility conditions. This is a unique opportunity to take an active part in building a world’s first technology.
- Free Gym Membership
- Holidays and Birthday gifts
- Generous vacation allowance
- Happy hours and team events
TriEye is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.