TriEye a TLV based, deep-tech startup is looking for our first dedicated recruiting and HR manager to support our A-team’s rapid growth while maintaining our unique culture. This is an optimal position for candidates best described as sensitive, passionate about recruiting and carrying a deep sense of responsibility.
As we are growing rapidly we are looking for a HR Manager, with significant hands-on experience, to support the business growth, and to lead and implement TriEye’s HR strategy.
• Full responsibility for the recruitment process, from A to Z.
• Lead all HR aspects and develop HR strategies in line with business needs
• Plan and implement HR processes and work plans
• Lead and build organizational development activities (such as training, internal communication – processes, performance management, and culture enhancement)
Key Required Skills
• 3+ years of HR experience in a high-tech environment
• Substantial, hands-on experience in end-to-end technical sourcing and recruiting (includes – social networks).
• Amazing interpersonal skills
• Accustomed to pressure, highly efficient multitasker
• Experience in implementing HR processes
• Have personally conducted hundreds of interviews
• Proactive and independent – but also a team player
• Results oriented
• Bachelor’s degree- must
• An analytical, data-driven approach towards HR – measures everything to constantly improve
• Practical experience in building training programs for both teams and individuals
• Talent for benefits and events management
Send CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org