TriEye is looking for candidates with a strong research background to develop innovative SWIR solutions to supplement our cameras. If you love learning, modeling, design, and building/characterizing electro-optical systems then this position might just be the one you have been looking for.
In this role, you will work on building proof of concept state-of-the-art systems and optimizing them to address different applications focusing on mass-market capabilities.
• Design and build experimental setups and demo systems
• Define specifications and work with suppliers on the development of key components
• Analyze data
• Run and create simulations of electro-optic systems
• Review literature and implement concepts in optical setups
• Define and perform qualification tests
• M.Sc in Physics/Physical Chemistry/EE (PhD preferred)
• At least 3 years of experience in an R&D position (preferably in industry)
• Excellent teamwork skills
• Proven experience in electro-optics lab (preferred experience with optical design)
• Experience in data analysis with Python/Matlab
Send CV’s to email@example.com