In this role, you will act as a hub for the company’s core developments, working closely with R&D teams, and being responsible for deliveries and alignment.
The role requires multidisciplinary proficiency, making decisions with a complex set of considerations while aligning with the company’s vision and thinking.
• Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
• Provide project updates on a consistent basis to the involved teams and management
• Predict and monitor resources to achieve objectives
• Work with team leads to define and maintain specifications for implementation
• Set new methodologies and/or platforms to constantly improve work routines
• Strong interpersonal skills
• At least 5 years of project management and related experience
• Strong familiarity with project management tools, methodologies, and best practices – proficiency in MS Project is a must
• Experience with image sensors and electro-optic systems development – big advantage
• A technological bachelor’s degree or higher
Send CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org