We are looking for a Senior Test Engineer for the development of semiconductor products. A role that is part of a growing team of product engineers responsible for the development of semiconductor products, including tools and methodologies from the ground level for the purpose of DFT/DFM, test program development, reliability, silicon characterization, yield management and production control. It involves cooperation with various design departments, subcontractors, and external customers. This is an opportunity be an important part of the semiconductor production process.
• IC Test development
• Data collection and data analysis
• Production control, yield enhancement and test time reduction
• IC failure analysis and debugging
• IC product reliability design execution and control
• Test/HW design and debug
• Leading and managing sub-contractors
• B.Sc/M.Sc in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Physics
• More the 5 years of proven experience of silicon test and/or product engineering
• ATE Knowledgeable, J750 / UltraFlex is an advantage.
• IC digital/Analog DFT/DFM implementation.
• Proven experience in IC electrical failure analysis.
• Knowledge in probability and statistics tools (e.g. JMP).
• Previous roles demonstrating new product development (HW/process)
• Strong background of CMOS devices quality and reliability design, execution, and failure analysis.
• Good knowledge in IC Wafer processes and fabrication of CMOS and products. CIS and electro-optic devices process knowledge is an advantage.
• Understanding of transistor-level circuit design with basic understanding of circuits and layout techniques.
• Fluent English – Including skills and ability to work in a multi-cultural organization – Israel, Europe, Asia.
Send CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org