Seeking an outstanding candidate to join a growing startup in the field of autonomous vehicles. Be a part of a highly skilled, team-oriented group that’s helping to build the future.
This R&D Engineering position offers the opportunity to develop the SW infrastructure of various internal and external systems, both back-end and front-end, working in conjunction with both R&D and Product.
Contribute to development and implementation of a full camera control flow, from characterization stage to final image grabbing and processing.
- Bsc in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering/Computer Engineering or related.
- Development of new systems, from definition stage to implementation & testing.
- Programming skills
- 4+ years programming C++, Python
- Real-time programming experience
- Experienced with: multi-threading, UI development.
- SW integration of new HW components (preferably experience with cameras).
- CUDA development experience
- Knowledge in physics/optics
- Experience with camera characterization
Send CV’s to email@example.com