TriEye’s Technical Product Manager will be responsible for defining the company’s products, from multi-year roadmaps through to detailed technical requirements. Working on complex, cutting-edge hardware products with highly professional and demanding customers under the strict requirements of the automotive industry. We’re looking for a creative problem-solver with their feet on the ground; you will work daily with highly experienced HW, SW and semiconductor engineers and are expected to have a firm grasp of these fields.
- Ownership of product success
- Work with customers, sales, program & project managers, and engineering counterparts to define and manage detailed technical product requirements
- Manage the ARCI model
- Represent TriEye in technical communications with customers
- Manage change requests in product requirements
- Own the roadmap of core technological building blocks
- Write and maintain detailed product specification documents (PRD)
- Must possess a strong technical background; ideal candidates will have a proven track record in optics and imaging/sensor system design
- Electrical Engineering or similar STEM degree from a top university
- 3+ years of R&D experience, preference for experience with electro-optical systems
- 2+ years as a Technical Product Manager Automotive industry experience – preferred
- Thorough, methodical and details obsessed
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – able to matrix-manage
- Fast learner and ability to conduct deep discussions with different stakeholders and customer representatives in sensor device, optics, electronics, mechanics and embedded SW.
- Keeping up with a strong and fast-paced R&D group
- This position might require to travel abroad (up to 25%).
- Excellent spoken and written English, high proficiency in technical English
Send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org